Northern NSW Football (NNSWF) is pleased to announce the launch of the Newcastle Permanent Playmaker Award for 2015.
The Newcastle Permanent Playmaker Award is awarded monthly from April to September to a club that makes a significant contribution to their community.
This can cover a variety of reasons from the actual football experience, to club activities, coaching, volunteer management or anything that makes someone appreciate what their football club does.
The Newcastle Permanent Playmaker Awards are an amazing opportunity for clubs to promote their off-field initiatives.
NNSWF will identify and share stories submitted by clubs which encourage others to introduce similar initiatives.
Some examples may include:
- The outstanding job your club does in attracting and managing volunteers
- How has your club grown and developed – eg increase in female participation
- How has your club engaged in the local community – eg schools, charities
- Has your club provided opportunities for culturally & linguistically diverse or disabled participation
- How did you club celebrate its season end
- Your clubs engagement with referees
The most outstanding club initiative from each month will be determined by a panel of Northern NSW Representatives and the club will be rewarded with a $250 First Touch Football Supplies voucher.
So tell us……
How does your Club make your football experience enjoyable.
Please fill out the following form to nominate your club for the Newcastle Permanent Playmaker Award.
We look forward to hearing all the wonderful initiatives your clubs are implementing.